How to Enroll Your Child
Finding the right school is all about finding the right environment for your child. We at Anthea Montessori, strive with the same goal in mind.
At Anthea Montessori, we respect diversity. It is an integrating and inclusive school. Children in Anthea Montessori come from a variety of backgrounds and cultures. We work hard to cherish and support each of them.
Admission is open to all children between 2 and 6 years of age. In exceptional circumstances, and depending on the development of the child, the age limit may be relaxed by a few months.
Registration for admission can be done for your child at any time during the year.
- First the prospective parents visit the school premises. They meet the founders, interact and discuss the Montessori Philosophy. It is very important for the parents to be aligned with the philosophy and pedagogy. Children learn better when the environment of learning at the school is aligned with that at home.
- The parents can request for the admission form for a fee. The form has to be filled and submitted in the school office, along with the fees.
The following documents are to be submitted:
- Birth certificate of the child
- Address proof
- Photographs of the child and the parents
Once the child starts attending school, the following supplies have to be sent with the child:
- Lunch box
- A container to be kept at school with a change of clothes, with the child's name printed on it
- A nap mat for quiet time (for extended day care programme)
The parents are invited to interact with the teachers as well as to participate actively in the school's affairs to bring about unison in what they seek for their children and what Anthea Montessori offers.